411 Crest Avenue, Alamo
This simply sensational Modern Farmhouse has been custom designed and completely renovated to near perfection. A breathtaking open floor plan basking in natural light offers exceptional everyday living, as well as the perfect setting for fabulous entertaining . . . All in an exclusive Westside Alamo location.
• Three spacious bedrooms plus a bonus room, including a gorgeous master retreat with a spa like bath and an impressive walk-in closet
• Three full designer bathrooms
• Dramatic light, bright living room with walls of glass and lofty ceilings
• A large, inviting dining room is ideal for all dining occasions
• State of the art gourmet kitchen with a wonderful eat around center island, gorgeous Carrera slab counters, and high-end appliances . . . truly the heart of this home
• Separate family room / bonus room or 4th bedroom with a sliding barn door and attached bathroom, offers privacy and separation
• Convenient inside laundry room
• Exquisite high-end interior design choices throughout
• Impressive French Oak flooring
• Soft well-placed lighting
• Two car attached garage with ample storage
• Elegant circular driveway provides plenty of off-street parking
• Beautifully landscaped 0.5 acres usable lot with lush lawns, outdoor dining, lounging patios and room for a pool, bocce and so much more
• Just moments to the Iron Horse Trail, Downtown Walnut Creek and highway 680 . . . this very special home . . . offers an incomparable living experience
About the Community
At the foot of Mt. Diablo, Alamo is the smallest town in Contra Costa County, and offers seclusion, serenity, and tranquility. Parks and trails here are extensive. The Iron Horse Trail, enjoyed by hikers, bicyclists, and equestrians, is a 33-mile multi-use pathway built on the Southern Pacific right of way. The trail runs through Alamo as it connects the towns of Concord and Dublin.
Downtown Alamo is anchored by the Alamo Feed & Grain store, sporting a fiberglass statue of a life sized Palomino on its roof at the corner of Danville Boulevard and Stone Valley Road. Locals hang out at the Yellowwood Coffee Shop, the Alamo Cafe, and Bagel Street Cafe, which usually have a line out the door.
Four elementary, two middle, and two high schools serve the students of Alamo. Both San Ramon and Monte Vista High School are high performing, and each score in the upper 800s on the California API.
Community LinksChris Swim & Tracy Keaton Team
Saturday, March 30th from 2-4pm
Sunday, March 31st from 2-4pm